Thanks to everyone who responded!  The results:

Answers to Q1 ("Do you use Ruby in your 'day job'?"):
a ("Yes, Lots!"):  21 (30%)
b ("Some."): 16 (23%)
c ("I little bit when I can get away with it."): 23 (33%)
d ("I wish!"): 8 (11%)

The "d" tally includes one from a lua user who is happy not to use
ruby.  I apologize for the biased wording.

As mentioned elsewhere, the showing for "a" is encouraging!  If any of
you "a" people have openings in Dallas, please email me! :)

Answers to Q2 ("What are your one or two principal programming
languages other than Ruby?"):
java:  23 (15%)
c:  19 (12%)
cpp:  15 (10%)
perl:  14 (9%)
php:  13 (8%)
python:  7 (4%)
bash:  7 (4%)
plsql:  5 (3%)
vb:  4 (2%)
csharp:  4 (2%)
sh, sql, and objc each got 3 mentions.
javascript, asp, matlab, delphi, rebol, tcl, lua, and lisp each got 2
mentions.
ksh, eiffel, forth, miva, sas, asm, ada, haskell, puredata, fortran,
tex, cobol, and vba each got 1 mention.