------_extPart_001_01C533BB.F01208B3

Hello,

I have pagination set up on my controller.
View template list.html and def list end on the controller.  :per-page =
20

Browsing the template works, pagination page selector updates
appropriately to the page= url parameter, but the records retrieved are
always the first 20 records of the entire table.  It doesn't offset for
each paginated page?

>8 >8 >8 excel_commission_controller.rb >8 >8 >8
class ExcelCommissionController < ApplicationController
	model :excel_commission

	scaffold :excel_commission

	paginate :excel_commissions,  :order_by => 'file_name, row_id',
	:per_page => 20

	def list

8< 8< 8< excel_commission_controller.rb 8< 8< 8<

>8 >8 >8 list.rhtml  >8 >8 >8
  <head>
	<title>Excel Data</title>
  </head>

  		<%= render_partial "paginator_navigate",
@excel_commission_pages %>
  		<BR>
		<%= render_partial "paginator_display",
@excel_commission_pages %>
		<% @excel_commissions.each do |@item| %>
		<%= @item.file_name %><%= @item.row_id %><br>
		<% end %>

8< 8< 8< list.rhtml  8< 8< 8<

Peter J. Fitzgibbons
Applications Manager
Lakewood Homes - "The American Dream Builder"(r)
Peter.Fitzgibbons / Lakewoodhomes.net
(847) 884-8800

------_extPart_001_01C533BB.F01208B3--