linus sellberg wrote:
> Jim Menard wrote:
>
>>Herein is described a problem with using Rake's RDocTask on Windows, and
>>a proposed workaround. The workaround works well enough, but does
>>anybody else have a better one?
>

> Why use a .bat file at all? The one click installer makes .rb files
> executable which means you needn't bother with bats.

I didn't create the .bat file. I assume the rdoc installation process did so.
I'm just trying to work around the existing rdoc that came with the Windows
one-click installer.

I don't have these problems on my Mac OS X box, but I'm not allowed to use a
reasonable OS at work.

Jim
--
Jim Menard, jimm / io.com, http://www.io.com/~jimm
"Good code in perl is fine, but there's something about bad code in perl