Lloyd Zusman Wrote:

> [ ... ]
>
>   /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.9/rubygems/custom_require.rb:18:in 
>     `require__': No such file to load -- json/objects (LoadError)
>   from /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.9/rubygems/custom_require.rb:18:in 
>     `require'
>   from /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/amrita2/js.rb:2
>   from /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.9/rubygems/custom_require.rb:18:in 
>     `require__'
>   from /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.9/rubygems/custom_require.rb:18:in
>     `require' from /tmp/amrita2:2
> 
> After seeing this error, I thought I might need the "ruby-json" module,
> which I have installed ... but it doesn't seem to make any difference.
> I did this install via rubygems, and the "RUBYOPT=rubygems" environment
> variable is indeed set.

I fixed this problem, but I think that my "solution" is actually just a
hack.
Apparently, the 'ruby-json' gem doesn't install itself properly.  I don't
know if this problem exists for all installations, or whether this is some
sort of quirk on my own system.  At any rate, I took the 'json' stuff
from inside the ruby-json-1.1.1 directory in my gem tree, and I manually 
installed it into my site_ruby directory.  Then, everything worked fine.

This is what I did:

  cd /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.9/gems/ruby-json-1.1.1/lib
  cp -rp json /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby

All my other gems work correctly, by the way.

-- 
 Lloyd Zusman
 ljz / asfast.com
 God bless you.