I'm using jedit [www.jedit.org]

Jedit has nice syntax highlighting support for ruby and erb [.rhtml], and its very mature [=stable]

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter C. Verhage [mailto:usenet2 / nospam.no-nonsense.org]
Sent: Mon 28/03/2005 7:34 PM
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: Best (Windows) Ruby editor

Hi,

What is in your opinion the best (Windows) Ruby editor out there? I'm
searching for an editor with very good syntax highlighting (like Syntax
0.7.0 can do, but then real-time in the editor) and if possible an
editor which has auto-completion (at least for the standard library).
I've looked at several Scintilla based editors, but the syntax
highlighting is nowhere near complete and as far as I know none of them
support auto-completion. I've seen video's / screenshots of an editor
available on OSX which seems to have great syntax highlighting but as
far as I know it is not available on Windows. Any suggestions?

With kind regards,

Peter