Hi,

What is in your opinion the best (Windows) Ruby editor out there? I'm
searching for an editor with very good syntax highlighting (like Syntax
0.7.0 can do, but then real-time in the editor) and if possible an
editor which has auto-completion (at least for the standard library).
I've looked at several Scintilla based editors, but the syntax
highlighting is nowhere near complete and as far as I know none of them
support auto-completion. I've seen video's / screenshots of an editor
available on OSX which seems to have great syntax highlighting but as
far as I know it is not available on Windows. Any suggestions?

With kind regards,

Peter