--Apple-Mail-2-521797857

On 27 Mar 2005, at 15:34, bertrandmuscle / yahoo.com wrote:

> but for myself and perhaps many other users it comes down to how
> intuitive the language is. from this perspective: if sort! works,
> sort_by! should also.
>
> one of the things that drew me to ruby recently was this philosophy,
> but there have been some off-putting inconsistencies.

There are two very important things to remember...

Ruby is perfectly intuitive to Matz.

If you stick around, Matz will program your brain.

(Also,

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.)

FEC2 57F1 D465 EB15 5D6E  7C11 332A 551C 796C 9F04

--Apple-Mail-2-521797857
	name=PGP.sig
content-transfer-encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-2-521797857--