(Posting from home now)

> One last quesiton should'nt we have comma's between number clauses?
> i.e.
> 1_111_111_111
> one billion, one hundred eleven million, one hundred eleven thousand
> and one hundred eleven

My answer is: "if you like, go for it".  Does it change the result?
(The answer to smallest odd number...)

Btw, I would have the last bit of that as "one hundred eleven thousand,
one hundred and eleven".  Putting the "and" inside the last clause adds
a twist to the problem so we can see how people deal with an
inconsistency like this.  Your way is like the 'comma', 'comma' & 'and'
form of English which is consistent, but 2_100 would give "two thousand
and one hundred" which sounds odd to me.  (On the other hand, many
numbers don't sound right with my algorithm, either.  And it's a valid
point of view to want to try to eliminate inconsistency in the first
place.)

-- Timothy