> Ok sounds interesting, is the rule, less than 2000

Close.  It's at least 1100 and less than 2000, so:

1000 -> one thousand
1100 -> eleven hundred
1900 -> nineteen hundred
2000 -> two thousand

> Also what are the rules for the "and"?

I was assuming the "and" only goes in the final three digits and only
if not a multiple of 100, so your:

> 1050050 -> one million fifty thousand and fifty

is what I'd pick.

> Also we hyphenate when 20 < x > 100 (and not a multple of 10)?

Yes, between 20 and 100 (non-inclusive).  This applies to each group of
three digits, so:

57057057 -> fifty-seven million fifty-seven thousand and fifty-seven

Hope that clears things up.

BTW, here's a fun-fact on the original post:

    7 == seven (the hard way)

    In the dice game craps, a "hardway" bet is that a number
    will come up as a pair rather than some other combination.
    For example a six would have to be a pair of 3's rather than
    5 & 1 or 4 & 2.  Sevewn the hard way would require rolling a
    pair of 3.5's, which is generally considered quite difficult.
    (See http://stuffo.howstuffworks.com/craps7.htm )

-- Timothy