gabriele renzi wrote:
> Isaac Gouy ha scritto:
> >>The modification consists of unrolling the loops in
> >>4 methods in the Vector3D class which do vector math.
> >

> > Manual loop unrolling is one optimization too many.
> >
> > We have a preference for plain vanilla programs - we're trying to
> > compare language implementations, not programmers.
>
> I think there is a thing that you may have not noted and could make
your
> ideas change.

That's usually true ;-)

> As far as I can tell, the loop unrolling that was done

afaict the loop unrolling that was done operates over the fields of
each struct, rather than over the array of bodies - is that correct?

(Of course, this program will probably still Timeout... and meanwhile
those Tcl guys have contributed 8 more programs...)

best wishes, Isaac