"Daniel Amelang" <daniel.amelang / gmail.com> suggested:
> I know everyone has said this already, but you _really_ should
> consider changing your book to 'Programming Ruby'.

Hey since everyone's dissing your selection, I think you really *really*[1]
should change your book to Why's (Poignant) Guide to Ruby[2]. Because I
think it would be more fun. Also I don't think Sam's book has chunky bacon
or cigarettes like pokemon. But it isn't finished yet...

I'm looking forward to following your blog.

Cheers,
Dave

[1] Please don't take this seriously. I do recommend WPGtR, just not for
your serious learning Ruby blog.
[2] http://www.poignantguide.net/ruby/