In article <50756767050323100730f7f739 / mail.gmail.com>,
Jacob Fugal  <lukfugl / gmail.com> wrote:
>On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 02:11:29 +0900, why the lucky stiff
><ruby-talk / whytheluckystiff.net> wrote:
>> You're ready...  It's time to stare this construct in the face.
>>
>> $$$ DWEMTHY_S ARRAY ^!^ A RUBY MINI_DUNGEON ^!^ CODE TO KILL BY $$$
>>
>> Here, try this: http://poignantguide.net/dwemthy/
>
>Is it just me or is the DwemthysArray symbol never defined on that
>page? I defeated the ScubaArgentine and am eager to fight the Dragon!

No one knows how those hideous creatures got in DwemthysArray and no one
knows where DwemthysArray comes from either.

....yeah, I ran into the same problem.

How about:

dwar = [IndustrialRaverMonkey.new,
                      DwarvenAngel.new,
                      AssistantViceTentacleAndOmbudsman.new,
                      TeethDeer.new,
                      IntrepidDecomposedCyclist.new,
                      Dragon.new]

dwar.each {|creature|
   r ^ creature
}

....but I get:

[Rabbit is too dead to fight!]
[Rabbit is too dead to fight!]
[Rabbit is too dead to fight!]
[Rabbit is too dead to fight!]
[Rabbit is too dead to fight!]
[Rabbit is too dead to fight!]

No doubt _why has put some magic in DwemthysArray that we're missing.

Phil