Hi ..

 On Tuesday 22 March 2005 17:13, Joe Van Dyk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My application's size in memory seems to be increasing by about 250KB
> a second.  This is not a good thing.
>
> Are there any tools or strategies that I can use to track down the leak?

Can you give a bit more of an idea of the platform and the type of
application?  I have had issues in the past with threaded net::telnet based
applications if I didn't do the creation / cleanup just right.

Valgrind didn't help.  The only thing that did was checking the inner classes
one at a time and rewriting the driver code a number of different ways.  I am
still not sure why the leak "went away" ... :-(

Regards,

--
-mark.  (probertm at acm dot org)