* Sam Roberts (Mar 23, 2005 13:10):
> I longer have the need to use this style and am quite happy with my
> settings, but none of the approaches above gave me any indentation at
> all, sorry. Or was I supposed to manually press TAB every time I
> wanted an indent? When I selected and did =, it indented like:

I must have misunderstood what you wanted to be done.  Did you want
GNU-style indentation in Vim?  Then you need to mess with the
'cinoptions' option:

  :set shiftwidth=2 expandtab cinoptions=>2sn-s{s^-s:s

is an example setting that may work well,
        nikolai

::: page: minimalistic.org   :: fun atm: gf,lps,ruby,lisp,war3 :::