this is all great news.

yesterday I followed the weblog on rubyonrails.org.

book 3 and shortly after that book 4. and even by bruce tate.

that's so cool.
Rails is no hype, but becoming increasingly popular.
and astonishingly fast.

can't wait to have more time to learn more about Rails.
currently I am doing some PHP stuff in my free time
and it is not as funny as I thought it would be.
a lot of code for database stuff. in Rails this all seems to easy.

unfortunately I am stuck with PHP for this projekt but for
future stuff (at least in my spare time) I will hopefully be able
to switch to Rails.

keep up the great work.

regards

Markus