In message <VJcy6.130228$W05.25388500 / news1.rdc1.mi.home.com>
jkaurin / home.com writes:

> ./ruby-1.6.3> diff ruby.h.%1 ruby.h
> 545,547c545,547
> < extern inline VALUE rb_class_of _((VALUE));
> < extern inline int rb_type _((VALUE));
> < extern inline int rb_special_const_p _((VALUE));
> ---
> > static inline VALUE rb_class_of _((VALUE));
> > static inline int rb_type _((VALUE));
> > static inline int rb_special_const_p _((VALUE));

Below these declarations, there are more `extern static' descriptions?
I can see definitions of these functions.

A snapshot of the stable branch available this morning seems being
fixed on this issue.

# Well, more problems or bugs are fixed, but may be introduced newly :-P

> If you would care to, I would be willing to work with you
> offline to eliminate all the problems with the
> alphaev6-dec-osf4.0f load (or with me :-), time
> permitting for both of us. I have the output of both the
> configure and the make I could send you.

I'm sorry.  If above is not your case, I have no more idea.

--
kjana / os.xaxon.ne.jp                                  April 4, 2001
Dreams come true --- excepting yours.