Thanks to the organizers for the work they put in to make RubyConf
happen. Unfortunately I won't be attending this year, because I don't
trust the USA govt with my f'ngerprints. On principle I disagree with
any government holding b'ometric identification information on
citizens or visitors, it gives them too much control over us.
Corporate totalitarian systems like that of the USA may use such
information, if they're not already, to aid in suppressing political
dissent. Avoiding my details entering USA's b'ometric identification
database was part of the reason I left the USA last year.

I'll probably be attending EuRuKo instead.

Rob