Hear Hear (or is it Here Here ?)!!

Either way, I've been playing around with Orb-JSON and I've been making
some pretty
cool things (to me at least).  After reading the XMLHttpRequest book
for Rails, I think
that with some relatively minor tweaking one could create an entire
mini-framework
for this kind of 'Ajax' (AJYL | JYLA | ... )/Rails design.

Also, as was suggested, why don't we just start a Rubyforge project for
useful JavaScript
stuff that can be integrated/useful for users of the popular Ruby web
frameworks.

Ok, I just submitted a rubyforge project for this.  It should be up
soon.
May the J-A-X-A rain supreme!

-Shalev