From: "Curt Hibbs" <curt / hibbs.com>

> I got a lot of flack for what I wrote in my ONLamp.com article on Rails when
> I said you could get a 10x productivity increase using Rails vs. a typical
> Java framework. The funny thing is that I thought I was being conservative!

So... how about some Rails vs. Wee comparisons ???  <grin>

Seriously, though, if anyone has tried both Rails and Wee, any
notes on how the two frameworks compare or contrast would be
much appreciated.

Trying both Rails and Wee is on my TO-DO list but I haven't
gotten to either yet.  I'm interested in Wee because of its
use of continuations.  I can expect an additional 7.94322773
times increase in productivity from that, right???  :)

Happy Rubying,

Bill