solution in the FAQ using threads, I used continuations.

My question is: what's the appropriate way to post things like this?
I've seen code published in at least the following places:

* the cookbook at www.rubycookbook.org
* this mailing list
* the RAA
* the wiki at www.rubygarden.org

I think that my two classes (plus runit tests) are too much for the
cookbook, the mailing list, and the wiki, but I don't want to have to
setup a nice download web site with documentation an installing
instructions etc. that seems to be necessary when posting an
entry to the RAA.

What's your opinion?

Pit Capitain