On Sun, 20 Mar 2005, ES wrote:

> >Ever tried a[1]?
> Yes, but since it looks like indexing and forces to
> be extremely useful. We will hopefully see that based
> on recent comments by matz-uo[1].

Given that a system like Mathematica uses [] for both function-calls and
indexing, and that BASIC instead uses () for both, and that most math
textbooks define sequences as being just functions with a natural domain,
... well, I don't know what you're complaining about.

Is it because it doesn't look enough like C++ ?

PS: (the Tcl language uses [] for function-calls, and () for indexing!
except when the actual indexing is a function-call itself, of course)

Mathieu Bouchard -=- Montr٬l QC Canada -=- http://artengine.ca/matju