It seems as if several of us have written this at some point.  I wrote
mine completely in Javascript and called it Mediate.  But will this
ever have anything to do with Ruby?  It seems to be all Javascript and
XML (mine was Javascript and XHTML)

I'm not knocking it with Ruby, I'm just not seeing a connection.  Any
enlightenment?

Drew