On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 05:06:57 +0900, Josef 'Jupp' Schugt <jupp / gmx.de> wrote:
> Douglas Livingstone wrote:
> > How do you handle browsing the web then?
>
> I use browsers that either allow me to override the color scheme or per
> default use gray on black (like links in text mode).

Hmm, have you had any success with client side CSS? Even IE supports that :)

You could have something like this in your user CSS file:

body { background: grey !important; color: black !important; }

Or if you wanted something more aggressive:

* { background-color: grey !important; color: black !important; }

Douglas