Hi:

I Studied Ruby's document and coding for about two days and decided
to start using Ruby even though I have used Python for 5 years, among other
languages. In my opinion, Ruby is what Python 3000 should be if
all these $$$$ can be removed :-) (for some reason, I never like
$$$$ so I chose Python (also due to neat syntax) over Perl).
Ruby is ultimate dynamic language.

Just a quick thought after going through Array class, would it
be possible to revise the pop and push method to accept index argument

such that pop(0) act like shift and pop(-1) like current pop
push (obj, 0) like unshift and push(obj, -1) like current push.
shift and unshift are too Perlitical :-). I know I can subclass it,
but having it builtin would be better.

Thanks

-Ted Meng