Hi --

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005, Daniel Amelang wrote:

> I know that it's not standard policy to announce RCRs on ruby-talk,
> but since this has been a topic of conversation (debate, polemic,
> death threats?) lately on this list, I thought it relevant.
>
> RCR 296: Destructive methods return self
>
> http://www.rcrchive.net/rcr/show/296
>
> Let the flame war begin!

No war on RCRchive, please....  The 150 or so discussions of this
topic I've been witness to have all been very civil :-)

By the way, the ruby-talk.org/###### URL syntax doesn't work any more.
You have to do:
http://www.ruby-talk.org/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/######

I'll try to fix them directly in the database.

David

--
David A. Black
dblack / wobblini.net