* igouy / yahoo.com (Mar 19, 2005 19:10):
> While acknowledging the comments of Josef, Michael, Nikolai, Joel,
> Michael, and E, we'll probably change the code for the Fibonacci
> programs for the simple reason that we refer to the Mathworld
> definition which uses F(0)=0, so it's more than a little confusing
> when we don't use that definition for the programs :-)

I don't want to be a dick, but I never said that the code shouldn't be
changed.  I just figured that there are more important problems than
deciding the exact starting point of the Fibonacci series (which is, as
stated again and again in this thread to no avail it seems, arbitrary).

Anyway, consistency is great, so its good that you adhere to the
material you're quoting.  Good luck with the shootout,
        nikolai

::: page: minimalistic.org   :: fun atm: gf,lps,ruby,lisp,war3 :::