On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 22:53:26 +0900, Christian Neukirchen
<chneukirchen / gmail.com> wrote:
> Luke Graham <spoooq / gmail.com> writes:

> >> That's very nice. :-)  Do you have any code to share?
> >
> > I put an early version in another thread, I think it was called
> > "tree transformation insight required". I can post a newer
> > version on Monday if youre really keen.
>
> Oh yeah, now I recall.  Did you really use XSLT for that?

I wrote a bit to get the feel of it but then figured I needed a tangible
result sooner than the amount of time it would take to convert the fairly
large amount of work I had in my original script. Once the first
release is out I'll go back and revise it, assuming theres time.

--
spooq