Hi all,

I would really like to see an ActiveState Ruby and it could happen with your
help.  Why?  Free advertising.  I think one of the reasons for Python's
growing popularity is the fact that ActiveState has a Python distribution
(the other reason being O'Reilly).  If ActiveState were to create a Ruby
distribution, it would help "get the word out" regarding Ruby *and* create
an easy, *supported*, installation package.  Ruby would become more popular,
gain more adherents, more contributions would be made to the RAA, O'Reilly
publishers (and others) would be more likely to publish books on Ruby, etc,
etc.

If you agree, please send an email to:  Support / ActiveState.com, and express
to them how you would like to see an ActiveState Ruby distribution.

If not, well then, ignore this message and move on!

Sincerely,

Daniel Berger