Nicholas Marriott wrote:

> Saying all that, in my opinion wxWindows is reasonable pretty - unlike Fox
> which is unusably ugly -, lighter and more free than Qt (not to mention the
> fact that google fails to turn up a website for ruby-qt and it doesn't
> appear in FreeBSD ports, making it useless for me) and better documented
> than Ruby/GTK.

What do you find to be ugly about FOX? Just wondering ... admittedly it is not
as pretty as a Qt or .NET app can be, but is there anything in particular that
offends your sensibilities?

I am trying to decide on a toolkit too, as I have a few .NET apps to port (I'm
finally back on Linux - yay!) but FOX looks appealing if only for the strength
of the Ruby bindings...

Thanks,
Tim