Hi,

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:54:46 +0900, Gordon Hartley
<gordonhartley / gordonhartley.com> wrote:
> Just noticed a couple of references to ruby in Matt Raible rss feed
> where he's blogging about Microsofts Competitive Influentials Summit
> conference he's currently at. Here's an interesting quote from it:
>
> 'Richard Monson-Haefel asks "Is there a place for AOP in .NET or is it
> too sophisticated for your developers." Don's take is "My development
> platform should allow me to write code w/ a couple of beers in me." He
> ragged a bit on Java developers and said their main problem is they
> think they're smarter than they are. He also said that if he could
> change one thing at MSFT, it would be that Ruby becomes the language
> of choice.'
>
> You can read the whole thing at:
>
> http://raibledesigns.com/page/rd/20050317#microsoft_day_1_afternoon

I hope Don was sobber when he said that. :-)

Perfect!

if I could change one thing at MSFT, it would be that Ruby becomes the language
of choice.

Why did I get serious right now? I was just having a good time after
reading this:

----- http://www.bash.org/?475199 ----
<Korras> friendship among women: one doesn't come home one night, and
tells her bf that she spent the night with a female friend of hers. bf
calls 10 of her friends, and none know a thing.
<Korras> friendship amongst men: same thing happens. man says he spent
the night at a friends place. gf calls 10 of his friends. 8 confirm he
has been there, and the two others say he's still there.
-----

I guess somethings are meant to be serious, namely our professions. :-)

Cheers,
Joao.