On 2005-03-16, Richard Dale <Richard_Dale / tipitina.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Sorry I was talking about the Windows version, not the Linux one. The

Me too :)

> current QtRuby for Qt 3 compiles just fine with gcc on Linux.

I know.

> But at the moment you can't compile Qt 3 with gcc under Windows as far as I
> know. I don't know what the problem is exactly, but apparently Trolltech
> have done some work to improve Qt 4 compatibility with gcc on Windows.

Oh so you mean it's *technically* impossible? I misunderstood your words
and I thought you imply it violates GPL to compile it on Windows which I
found quite a bizarre interpretation of the GPL :)

All is fine now, then. Except for that you can't get damned Qt compiled
on Windows with gcc :)

Csaba