http://search.cpan.org/~durist/Proc-ProcessTable-0.39/ProcessTable.pm.

> Thanks, BTW, for contributing win32utils--I am about to dig in there
too.

> Thanks again,
>

> John-Mason P. Shackelford

I can't duplicate this on my Suse install, but I have an idea.  I think
the only difference between my version and Dan's is that I added an
'environ' struct member that contains a hash of key/value pairs based
on the environment of the process.  So, I suspect that's where things
have gone wrong.

Do me a favor, and change this line (should be around line 157):

char key[64];

to this:

char key[256];

And see what happens.  I wonder if you've got a process with an
environment variable greater than 64 characters.  Anyway, I'll bet the
problem is somewhere in loop that tries to parse /proc/PID/environ.

Regards,

Dan