On Wed, 2005-03-16 at 14:44 +0900, Martin DeMello wrote:
> Robby Russell <robby / planetargon.com> wrote:
> > Indeed, it's displaying an error as I have a constraint on the
> > postgresql table to block things like 'goatse, tubgurl, and rubyurl' in
> > the table itself. RubyURL was my latest "I should see how quick i can
>
> If you're blocking stuff, you should probably block other common
> redirect sites like makeashorterlink and tinyurl
>
> martin

I could spend days adding filters. I guess at some point, you just have
to trust the public a little bit. ;-)

Right now it's http only. I had noticed at least one entry for
"file:///etc/passwd"

not that it would be bad..but some people might freak out about it. heh

-Robby

* Robby Russell | Owner.Developer.Geek
* PLANET ARGON  | www.planetargon.com
* Portland, OR  | robby / planetargon.com
* 503.351.4730  | blog.planetargon.com
* PHP, Ruby, and PostgreSQL Development
* http://www.robbyonrails.com/