[snip]
> In addition, I see I have again failed to make a couple of other
> changes in the FAQ. (Sorry, Matz.)
> I'll bump it higher on my to-do list.

Another recurring question I've (all of us) have noticed on the ML is
people trying to decide which GUI toolkits are available or which to
use for a given task.

Whilst this is most of the time matter of personal choice based on
previous programming experience, platform of choice  or aesthetic
preference, I think we could at least hint people in some of the
available directions.

I would gladly collaborate to compose such general guidelines to get
started with.

> > PS:  How do you feel now NASA and ESA are drafting plans to visit Europa ?
> I have the utmost confidence in this mission. ;)

Attempt no landings there

cheers,
                       vruz