Hey all,

I was trying to use racc the other day, and couldn't get even the most
basic sample started.  Does anybody know of any fully working sample
grammar files for it?

The calculator that is mentioned in the docs would be fine, if it had
the next_token, on_error and parse implemented.  My main problem is that
I'm not sure what legal values next_token can return.

It would be great if there was some fully-working sample code along with
the docs, instead of just the example snippets.  I even tried
understanding some of the japanese results that google found, but to no
avail.

Ben