On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 07:33:11 +0900, Richard Lyman <lymans / gmail.com> wrote:

> If you're telling me to STFU about discussing the fact that I think a
> GUI for the whole 'gems' concept would be an enhancement (since you
> asked for our ideas on possible enhancements), then I'm really
> confused...

I think Ryan is just asking everyone, in his own sweet way, to "STFU"
about comparisons between RPA and RubyGems because *that* discussion
is completely off-topic for the originally stated purpose of *this*
thread (namely, Eric's question: "What you want to see cleaned up or
enhanced in RubyGems?").

I don't believe that anyone is opposed to the development of a GUI
front-end to RubyGems, but it may be (in Ryan's estimation) too large
of a project for the guys to try to tackle in one weekend, considering
all of the other possible "cleanups" that likely need to be done.