pat eyler wrote:
> That's good to hear.  Are you looking for full time, or part time enough?
>
> What more can you tell me?  is this running on Linux, Mac OS X, or
> some win32?  Are you using MySQL or postgreSQL?  What about web
> servers?  (I'm just loaded with questions)
>
> Consider me interested too -- and more privately this time ;)

Folks looking for Ruby on Rails work: consider listing yourself on
  http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/show/AvailableForHire
I've had a lot of interest from this page alone (Google, perhaps?)

There's a job postings page also, but it doesn't see much turnover.
  http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/show/JobPostings
A RSS feed (or heck, rubyjobs.com) would be a welcome addition.

Best,
jeremy