--AH+kv8CCoFf6qPuz

John,

In the future your answers would best be answered by the RoR mailing
lists.  http://lists.rubyonrails.org/mailman/listinfo/rails

Anyways, the new version of RoR binds to the address 0.0.0.0 which means
that it binds both to the internal and external interfaces.

Try hitting http://127.0.0.1:3000 with your web browser or even the
external IP/DNS name of your box on :3000.

Good Luck,

Brandon  Philips

--
http://ifup.org