gem cleanup (http://docs.rubygems.org/read/chapter/10#page77)

> 2) Having a "show" command, where there would be a detailed explanation
> of what a particular gem does ("search" could also search that
> description), a URL, an author email, etc.

gem spec will show the gem specification, which contains all the metadata
we have on a gem.  But the output isn't pretty.  Some command to give that
information in a "pretty" format would be nice.

> 3) Already mentionned by Gabriele, a cute progress bar (using
> progressbar available in RubyGems)

If so, should be tied into the generic Gems UI protocol(not a hard problem).

--
-- Jim Weirich     jim / weirichhouse.org    http://onestepback.org