gabriele renzi wrote:
> igouy / yahoo.com ha scritto:
>

> > Excellent!
> >
> > Before we can use it I'm afraid you have to contribute it to the
> > shootout, we can't just skim programs from other places.
> >
> > Please send programs to the mailing list or send them using the
message
> > form or email them to igouy2
> >
> > http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/faq.php?sort=fullcpu
> >
> > best wishes, Isaac
> >

> is the input from the form actually received?

Hmmm I'll do a test and see if we receive what we should.

> I think I sent one or two comments/imp?lementations in the past
(such as
> takfp, which is a trivial one) but I had the impression they where
not
> considered (I thhought contribution out of the ml were not
considered)

Sending code explicitly as a contribution to the shootout mailing list
or to our email seems fine - just say that you are giving it for
publication (shootout uses a revised BSD license).

We do sometimes lose stuff and generally make mistakes, and we do
really want contributions from knowledgeable language users.