On Sun 13 Mar 2005 at 18:49:01 +0900, Ian Macdonald wrote:

> I quickly realised that LDAP::Conn#sasl_bind should also be able to
> rebind in this way and that #bind, #simple_bind and #sasl_bind should
> also work on SSLConn objects, not just plain old Conn objects. This work
> has now also gone into CVS.

And I spoke too soon, because SSLConn connections are more complicated.
For the time being, you can only rebind regular Conn objects, not
SSLConn objects.

Ian
--
Ian Macdonald               | When the fog came in on little cat feet
System Administrator        | last night, it left these little muddy paw