On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 01:08:43 +0900, Curt Hibbs <curt / hibbs.com> wrote:

<snip>

> > > This is probably not feasible, but I'll throw it out there anyway -- I'd
> > > like to see a GUI front-end to RubyGems... a RubyGems browser
> > of sorts.

<snip>

> > I have no idea where my little mockup went, but it only took an hour
> > or so to do, so if someone wanted to, it wouldn't take them long to do
> > their own over again.
>
> Did you use FXRiuby? Anyway, I knew it was a long shot, but it would be
> great if they decided to pick this up.
>
> Curt

Yeah - FXRuby. If I wasn't so swamped with school stuff I'd be more
than happy to make a little mockup again... it wasn't that hard... an
FXTreeList on the left side, with some textfields and stuff on the
right for packet specific info...

Like I said though - it was a pretty poor mockup. I really hoped they
would take it to a much higher level (which is probably why I've been
content waiting...).

Maybe I shouldn't wait any more... it would be fun... grr... I _have_
to concentrate on school... This couldn't wait until the end of April
could it? I'd have ~20 a week free time then...

-Rich