--Apple-Mail-6--856733271

Seattle.rb will be hosting a RubyGems cleanup and enhancement codefest!

We would like to solicit your ideas on what you want to see cleaned up
or enhanced in RubyGems.

For our Codefest we do not plan on making large changes to the way
RubyGems works.  One thing we would like to focus on is making the gem
command more friendly when you hit ^C, for example.

Combining RPA and Gems is probably not going to be done during our
Codefest.

FEC2 57F1 D465 EB15 5D6E  7C11 332A 551C 796C 9F04

--Apple-Mail-6--856733271
	name=PGP.sig
content-transfer-encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-6--856733271--