why the lucky stiff [mailto:ruby-talk / whytheluckystiff.net] wrote:

//The vit-core team (assigned to redesign ruby-lang.org) has
//unveiled our
//first two designs today.  We're rolling these out with a new
//blog so you
//can comment on each design and watch the RSS feed for updates.
//
//http://redhanded.hobix.com/redesign2005/
//
//Your feedback is essential to this project!  If you have
//comments, post
//them on the blog soon so we can move this project along.
//
//Thanks, Rubyland.

I like all so it is difficult to select choice for main page.

Is it possible to make page theme-able? (eg i want to change logo now and
then -forgive the child spirit)

thanks for the cool designs.

kind regards -botp

//