It was never released as a separate package on the RAA.  It was a patch
provided by Jean-Francois Nadeau.  See ruby-core:3154.

I believe it was merged into CVS already.  So, you can either try
building the latest CVS version, or manually apply that patch and
rebuild.

At least, I *think* this patch will fix your problem.

Regards,

Dan