Michael Campbell wrote:
> I mean, you're always going to be able to get SOMEONE for almost any
> job at any wage, but considering what you're asking for, the salary
> seems extraordinarily low to me.  That said, I haven't looked at the
> conditions in SF lately; the last time I was there in any sort of
> employment context was 1996, so things may have changed greatly since
> then.

This is heading off topic, but the cost of living in the Bay Area in the
last 10 years has gone up by a factor of 2 or so. Apartment rents have
stabilized since 2000, but house prices increase 20% every year.

So, I agree. The 50K-60K figure is low. I'll try to find out what the
hourly contract rate would be.