Renald wrote:

> Since it obviously doesn't stand the peer-review and Builder is the
> preferred way to go, I'll withdraw my contribution to the RAA.

Well, that's entirely up to you.  People are free to code as they please
and write what libs they want.

If you honestly believe (as I suspect you do) that your library has
worthwhile distinctions from other libraries, then you should pursue it,
regardless of what anybody else thinks or says.

I just couldn't see what these distinctions might be, based on the scant
information provided; still, please don't feel obligated to convince
anyone.

James