--IlmwW192PJ8CjiJ7

* Francis Hwang (sera / fhwang.net) wrote:

> On Mar 10, 2005, at 2:07 PM, James Britt wrote:
>
> >Michael Campbell wrote:
> >>Other than the obvious ad hominem aspect, what data do you have that
> >>supports your juvenile == unreliable claim?
> >
> >Um, pretty much every person I've met who has exhibited routine
> >juvenile behavior has proved to be unreliable over reasonable amounts
> >of time.
> >
> >Maybe I've just had bad luck associating with the wrong group of
> >childish people.
>
> You might have. I've known tons of reliable, juvenile people. I'd argue
> that this description would fit a lot of computer programmers.

What Francis said.  Most of my friends are juvenile, and some of them
are reliable.

I don't think you can rule out a site just because of one joke.

--
Paul Duncan <pabs / pablotron.org>        pabs in #ruby-lang (OPN IRC)
http://www.pablotron.org/               OpenPGP Key ID: 0x82C29562

--IlmwW192PJ8CjiJ7

Version: GnuPG v1.4.0 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQFCMchhzdlT34LClWIRAp+qAJ9u07ea6hb5tU6iGODYLSc/4Gh0bwCff2yd
sf3TyfH07hRy3W1kc1v999Uヌネ
ュュュュュナホト ミヌミ モノヌホチヤユメナュュュュュ

ュュノラアケイミハクテハキュュ