On Thu, Mar 10, 2005 at 06:22:29PM +0900, Gabriel Horner wrote:
> If you haven't already, I'd recommend the following:
> http://rubygarden.org/ruby?Irb/TipsAndTricks: command history
> http://sheepman.parfait.ne.jp/20050215.html: paging output
> http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/irbsh/: raa project for irb tweaking

I've heard only of the first one (and I'm applying that, too).

> If you, myself and others make considerable enhancements it
> might be a good idea to start up an irb-enhancement project on rubyforge.

That sounds to be a good idea. Unfortunately, I won't have the time to
maintain such a thing. I don't mind if someone else uses the name
irb-enhancement (this stuff I contributed now is not a regular project,
just the pure irb-related stuff distilled out of something else I'm
working on).

If someone would start such a project, what I can imagine of my part is
that I'd help merging my code into the facelifted irb.

Csaba