Dennis Oelkers wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> ES wrote:
>
>> On Thu, March 10, 2005 9:38 pm, Berger, Daniel said:
>>

>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> It appears that messages posted to google groups are not making it the
>>> ML again.
>>>

>> Yep, it sure is broken. I'm also getting some sort of bounce messages?
>>

> If you supply me with some msg-ids and/or subjects, I will investigate
> it, and check if there really
> is a problem at the gateway.
> Anyway: the gateway does not send bounce messages of any kind to anyone.
>
> Kind regards,
>                Dennis Oelkers

One example: the recent thread on "priority queue using RBTree". My
posts to the list went to the list and ng. The reply from Arah Howard
was not forwarded to the list (I only found out about it because he
addressed it to me as well).

Thanks!

--
Joel VanderWerf                          California PATH, UC Berkeley
mailto:vjoel / path.berkeley.edu                     Ph. (510) 231-9446